School Leadership Development Centre (SLDC) 學校領導發展中心 is set up by Gratia Christian College with a vision to develop a professional community of school leaders, who support each other with professional collegiality and have access to high quality continuous professional
development through the operation of SLDC.
To actualize our vision, SLDC will ensure opportunities for school leaders to interact professionally with the provision of high quality professional development opportunities, thus improving the educational outcomes for school communities, and hence the betterment of the society and country.
Function and Objectives:
The SLDC will:
- Manage and coordinate professional programmes for school leaders, including pre-primary,
primary and secondary schools
- Support and advise on a strategic framework for leadership development for schools
- Support and advise on the school administration and management
- Foster a culture of engagement with professional learning among school leaders
- Promote linkage and networking among school leaders, both local and extra-territorial