The Research Office (RO) serves as the executive arm of the
which are led by the Head of Research Office of the College.
The Research Office provides support to academic staff and student of the College in conducting research. This includes enhancing the research capabilities of the academic staff, promoting the research culture of the College, assisting in the application for internal and external research funding, facilitating research collaboration with local and overseas institutions, coordinating and granting approval of ethical review application for research projects conducted by the academic staff and students as well as strengthening the awareness of research ethics.
Terms of Reference
- To build up and strengthen the general research capacity and competence of academic staff;
- To provide support for the development of research projects (e.g. the Character Transformation Project);
- To improve the research infrastructure and resources of the College;
- To foster a research culture among academic staff;
- To support academic staff who endeavor to secure external research funds to produce quality research outputs;
- To facilitate research collaboration of academic staff among different Schools in the College and with local and overseas tertiary institutions;
- To offer research support for student research projects; and
- To oversee all the research activities in the College